Sunday 21 October 2012

New blog!



Hi! 
Welcome to Pushing Buttons' blog. The home of all the update news, images, and outtake info relating to my Alice/Jasper fanfic, Pushing Buttons.

I decided that, due to its popularity (or my perception of it, at least), Pushing Buttons deserved its own home. Any secret outtakes will be posted here, as will all the images relating to the fic. To the right, you will notice that the playlist is easily accessible through the caution-tape yellow iPod in the side bar. Click on any of the songs to get them going and put you in the mood!

You can read Pushing Buttons on FF.net, Twilighted, and TWCS.

While I've got your attention, I would like to say that chapter 6 is currently in the works and should be posted soon. Follow this blog to get the sneak peek a few days before I post!

Until next time, 
 enchanted-mind

2 comments: