Friday 28 June 2013

Sneak Peek: Chapter 9

Hello my fab readers! I know it has been a long time, but here is a sneak peek of chapter 9 for you. Gather everyone up, spread the word, and stay watching for this turn-of-events!




“Aww... shit,” Emmett’s voice whined from the receiver. “I’ll make it up to you: study party here tomorrow night. Everyone can come.”

“That doesn’t make up for it!” Jasper cried, staring up at the ceiling. “What happened to bros over hoes?”

“Well...” Emmett paused a moment, “You really should be thanking me.”

Jasper’s brow shot up quizzically. “Did Rose blow your brains out or something? What does that mean?”

“You like her, she likes you. She is probably the one chick I haven’t seen you turn your nose up at since Mar- well, you know who. Now you get to be study buddies for this assignment.”

“Emmett. No.”

“You can’t tell me that you don’t want to tap that...”

“Uhh... yes, I can,” he replied, sitting up.

“Bullshit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment